Hosted in the really rather splendidly good looking South West of England and led by Kester Haynes; expert pilot and UK racecourse designer. The 2018 field is the biggest yet with much talk of who, if anyone, can beat reigning double champion Mark Morgan of Sussex Paramotors. See the current 2018 pilot list here and read about the racecourse location here.
Friday 21st September -
Sunday 23rd September 2018
How Much Does It Cost?
Entry to the Icarus X Series, for race and adventure division, is £150.00.
For that, you get:
- Satellite tracking device
- A shot at the Race or Adventure Trophies
- A free spot on the Icarus Trophy if you win the Race Class race
- Comprehensive route and comms briefing pre-event
- Live tracking on the Icarus Trophy website